One Solution To All Your Fire Protection Needs. Across multiple sites, in numerous states, AFP National Accounts delivers optimum results through a consolidated format / operation to satisfy all your fire protection requirements.
AFP National Accounts is responsible for all aspects of your fire protection needs – from scheduling inspections to onsite performance to cost control to consolidated invoicing – so that you can concentrate on running your business.
- Affiliated Contractor Network. Because of our professional relationship with qualified independent local and regional fire protection contractors, AFP National Accounts is able to deliver a finished product that surpasses your expectations. AFP National Accounts is responsible to monitor all affiliated contractor performance, assure all insurance requirements are current and up to date and to see to it that all services are scheduled and performed to your expectations.
- Consolidated Invoicing. One centralized summary invoice, along with computerized service verification will be provided. AFP National Accounts has the ability to adapt our system to whatever type of invoicing / reporting / verification you may require. We also have the ability for electronic invoicing and system connectivity, as needed, to better manage both service operations and financial oversight.
- Account Management. AFP National Accounts acts as an extension of your facilities department. We will be your fire protection advocates. We will manage all aspects of this process from scheduling to service performance, to verification, to reporting, to invoicing to assure your expectations are met. Our main goal is to assure your complete satisfaction.
- Call Center Management. AFP’s call center is staffed 24/7/365 with knowledgable professionals ready to respond to and solve all your fire protection needs in a timely manner.
AFP provides the following services for our national accounts:
- Fire alarm installation, inspection and repair
- Sprinkler system (wet, dry, foam, deluge) installation, inspection and repair
- Fire pump, fire hydrant installation, inspection and repair
- Backflow preventer inspections and repair
- Clean agent (FM-200, Novec halon, carbon dioxide) installation, inspection and repair
- Kitchen system installation, inspection and repair
- Portable fire extinguisher installation, inspection and repair